Park 450 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 890Kv
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just 2.5 ounces (72 g)
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- External radial rotor design—4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installation
- Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
- Ideal for 3D park flyers (15–25 oz) and scale park flyers (20–30 oz) using 2–3S 1200–2100mAh Li-Po batteries
- Quiet, efficient operation
The Park 450 is ideal for 3D park flyers 15 to 25 ounces and scale park flyers 20 to 30 ounces, using 2S–3S 1200–2100mAh Li-Po battery packs.
It will provide sport 3D performance for a Mini Edge-size plane and great performance on the new E-flite P-47.
You will need...
20A brushless ESC
2S–3S 1200–2100mAh Li-Po Battery
Type: Brushless outrunnerSize: Replacement for 370 or 400Bearings or Bushings: One 4 x 8 x 3mm Bearing, and One 4 x 9 x 4mm BearingRecommended Prop Range: 9x6 to 11x3.8 Slow Flyer or 10x5 to 12x6 ElectricVoltage: 7.2–12RPM/Volt (Kv): 890Resistance (Ri): .20 ohmsIdle Current (Io): .70A @ 8VShaft Diameter: .16 in (4mm)Overall Length: 1.30 in (33mm)Weight: 72 g (2.5 oz)Overall Diameter: 1.10 in (28mm)Diameter: 1.1 in (28mm)Length: 1.3 in (33mm)Continuous Current: 14AMaximum Burst Current: 18A for 15 secondsCells: 2–3 Li-Po or 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MHSpeed Control: 20A brushless ESC